This product is in stock. Orders ship out in 1-2 business days.
Take advantage of our limited-time Black Friday blowout sale and receive 46% OFF a set of wheels + Free Shipping to all 48 States. (~ $700 per set)
Since our inception in 2014, we have strived to provide a premium product with a balance of form and function. Each of our signature wheels undergoes months of design that results in a lightweight package that passes FEA stress testing to a standard. We take pride in our products and stand behind them.
Flow Formed and the Benefits
The structure and function of a wheel might be the same to many, however, there is a difference.
- Approximately 30% lighter and stronger wheel than a traditional gravity cast wheel
- With most of the weight saved at the barrel, this results greatly in improved driving feel such as braking, accelerating, and cornering, especially when combined with a quality tire
- The best economic option to a forged wheel without the high price tag
- Best option for those looking for a strong and lightweight wheel suitable for track days and autocross
- Design is optimized for a balanced ratio of strength to weight. Advanced FEA testing to analyze and eliminate any weak points in the design of the spokes
- Quality assurance of quality alloys and precise machining to ensure a wheel that is true and balanced
- Post machining process, the aluminum alloy wheel is shot blasted, primered, then coated with a premium paint finish
- Color-matched center caps are included
- Size: 18x9.5 or 18x10.5
- Offset: +15 or +22
- Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
- Center Bore: 73.1 mm
- Weight of 18x9.5: ~20.5lbs
- Weight of 18x10.5: ~21.2lbs
- Load Rating: 1500 lbs
- Compatible with TPMS and BBK
Suggested Vehicle Fitment
Nissan 350z / 240sx
Manufactured in a JWL/VIA Certified Facility and tested to meet and exceed OEM specifications.